twitter




Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Ice skating coaches louisville ky?

are there any ice skating coaches in louisville ky who would work with me this summer at iceland(read my first post)

Ice skating coaches louisville ky?
I don't know any since I don't live there, but to help you, I would go to the rink you want your lessons at, and take a group lesson. If you see any teacher in particular that seems nice and helpful, ask them to be your coach ! =)
Reply:Louisville Skating Academy (at Iceland) has a good summer skating program. There are several great coaches there, who charge different rates and specialize in different areas (dance, moves, freestyle, etc.).





You'll have to join the club in order to take lessons with a coach there. And they only teach on club sessions ($10 if you contract, $11.50 if you walk on). I don't think the summer schedule is up yet.





http://www.skatelouisville.org has a list of the coaches (and maybe their rates?) plus how to join the club.





Email me if you want some more info:)



flower

No comments:

Post a Comment