twitter




Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Flirting at the ice skating rink?????

I am going ice skating this friday with the guy i like and a few of his and my friends. he's also my exboyfriend but its been about 3 years.I reallllllllllly want to get him to like me (he liked me last yr and told me that he has liked me on and off since we broke up) he got out of his last relationship a few weeks ago and now he's single =] i told him i liked him about a month ago and he's a flirt kinda soo i don't know if he likes me or if he's being a flirt like usual...he also talks about other girls around me but my friends think he might be trying to make me jealous...soo anyway any one have any guesses to why they think he likes me or not or ways i can flirt with him at the skating rink (and by the way i have nooo clue how to ice skate)

Flirting at the ice skating rink?????
Wow! what a sticky situation well its good you cant skate because you can fall on the ice and he will pick you up and he will hold your hand so you dont fall, and if hes a flirt you should be straight with him and talk to him and say "do you like me because i feel like im getting mixed signals and signs"
Reply:Having no clue how to ice skate is the perfect excuse to flirt!


You can get him to hold your hand and help you.


Or if not, you can bump into him and like "accidently" wrap your arms round him and be like "sorry, I really can't skate" *cute smile*





Have fun (:



dental

No comments:

Post a Comment