twitter




Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Buy ice skating accessories in Edinburgh?

Does anybody know where in Edinburgh I can buy ice skating accessories like boot covers, blade covers, ankle warmers and stuff like that? The ice rink shop doesn't have much and the few things they do have, they don't have much choice of colours and stuff.

Buy ice skating accessories in Edinburgh?
I live in London, but I have bought all my accessories either on eBay, or from online skating stores.





You can make some great savings by buying on American stores due to the exchange rate at the moment - Northern Ice %26amp; Dance (linked below) have some great stuff and the owner has extremely reasonable shipping rates to the UK. I bought my skating bag and hard guards from her, and including postage, it came to £20. The bag alone in this country would have cost me nearly double that . . .
Reply:nope



flower

No comments:

Post a Comment