twitter




Friday, March 12, 2010

Sims 2 Seasons - help with ice and roller skating?

Well I recently got sims 2 seasons, and I read the instruction booklet and in new features it said: rollers skating, and ice skating! so yay!


and sometimes, as my sims aspiration - they want to skate.


However, there are no community centres for them to skate at. :S


So, my question is: where can my sims skate?





Oh, and another quick question - how long does it take to get a fishing talent badge? Or a gardening one?

Sims 2 Seasons - help with ice and roller skating?
You'd have to build or download a community lot with an ice rink. In the lot menu, where it has unplaced lots, there is one roller rink. You'll know which it is when you read the description. You can also build either in your sims' home lot.





As for the badges, they do take some time, but no -too- long. The fishing one, I have no idea, but the gardening one took my sim about 5 sim days with three fruit trees and a 9 plants. The more you interact with your plants, the quicker you'll get the badge.



sweating

No comments:

Post a Comment