twitter




Sunday, March 14, 2010

I'm going ice skating with this guy....?

and a couple of my friends tonight. I don't know whats gonna happen, he says he isn't very good at ice skating, and I'm not exactly great lol. But anyway, how do i flirt with him or whatever when we r there? (it's our 3rd date-type-thing) help?

I'm going ice skating with this guy....?
if both of you are bad at it, there's so much room for flirting!





when you first get on the ice, act really nervous and cling on to the wall. when he laughs, ask him if you can hold onto him instead.





if he has problems, let him hold onto you and gently guide him. (skate in front of him and hold both his hands and pull gently, or skate sidelong holding hands)





you guys can hold hands or cling to each other's clothes, and if you fall, you can fall strategically. :)



car audio

No comments:

Post a Comment