twitter




Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I have to make a power point about ice skating!?

I have to make a power point about being an ice skating coach. Does anybody know anything about being an ice skating coach? Like how they teach, how they get paid, how they work with the people that they are teaching. PLEASE HELP ME AND I WILL GIVE YOU SOME POINTS!!!

I have to make a power point about ice skating!?
I can skate and I have taken my kids to skating class. What do you want to know?





Usually they start with having kids stand in their skates on the floor and practice standing up and how to stand.





Then they have the kids skate holding on to chairs on the ice. They teach them the very basics.





They don't get paid much at all.





Tell me what you want to know. Adult lessons, kids lessons, what level?



dental

No comments:

Post a Comment