twitter




Friday, November 6, 2009

Who ice skated a 1960's theme?

I don't know if Olympics or what program it was but I remember a ice skating routine that someone did that was 1960's theme that was funny and really good. i looked on youtube but I have no idea who did it. any help would be great. it's been bothering me for years.

Who ice skated a 1960's theme?
Many have skated to the 60's stuff . . . but you mentioned "funny" . . . so the first one that came to mind was Scott Hamilton's "Hair" routine. He performed it in 1996 for Stars On Ice.


For pictures (to see if this is the one!) and some program info:


http://www.geocities.com/joellescott/Hai...


I can't find this video online - I actually tried to find it myself not too long ago!





More than likely it was not at the Olympics if it was "funny". Was it a guy skating it? Do your remember the song or costume? If you have anymore details about it - we can try to find it if this wasn't the one! :)



microsoft

No comments:

Post a Comment