twitter




Friday, November 6, 2009

GOING ICE SKATING TEE-ee click here?

Hi, I'm 18 cute and all. I'm going ice skating on Sat. If I see a pretty girl(single) and I would like to talk to her, how would I approache her? Some tips please, of what to say ladies.

GOING ICE SKATING TEE-ee click here?
Accidentally (and gently!) crash into her and help her up. Start a conversation and let it go from there. If she's not interested, it will be quite obvious.





Now obviously, you can't do this over and over because you'll look like a retard crashing into all the pretty girls. Try approaching one that is having problems skating perhaps... help her out. You can also sit down and "tighten your skates" next to a girl that is putting on her skates... you can start a convo there.





Be nice, friendly and smile. Don't be weird and creepy though... keep it casual and don't be stalker-like. Good luck!



car audio

No comments:

Post a Comment