twitter




Friday, November 6, 2009

People in tucson Arizona?! help ice skating info?

I am from sierra vista. I am looking for an ice skating rink I have been to one before there. I keep findind places, but numbers are bad, did they close. Please help. I have tried Tucson Ice and I am looking for Gateway Ice center, any information would be great!

People in tucson Arizona?! help ice skating info?
Sadly, several rinks have closed in the past few months, including Tucson Ice.





Here's the link to the Tucson Figure Skating Club:


http://www.tucsonfigureskating.org/





They can probably help you find some ice this summer, if you send them an email.





Good luck!
Reply:As far as I know both ice rinks in Tucson are now closed. There has been talks about trying to get one reopened. I think Tucson Ice closed either late last year or early this year.



sweating

No comments:

Post a Comment