twitter




Friday, November 6, 2009

I want to do ice skating at home, can anyone help?

I want to do Ice skating at home on the floor. Maybe I can wear some slipy socks so I can kind of dance on the flooor so it would be slipy and I can skate





Anyone have any ideas for home ice skating?

I want to do ice skating at home, can anyone help?
I actually do ice skating on ice. and trust me, its hard doing it on the floor. You can definetely practice the movement, but you dont really get the whole "feeling" of it, if that makes sense. If you really wnat to do ice skating, maybe you can try out ballet? It is quite similar. Not exactly the same but its always worth a try. I do both ballet and ice skating and i enjoy both sports a lot.


Hope I've helped in some way.
Reply:First you have to creat a atmosphere to creat a Ice. Frezing temperature. Here in India, Mumbai, I know there was Ice skating exibition in a stadium. They Air Conditioned the full stadium. It is possible.



military loans

No comments:

Post a Comment